Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
In 2009, Sucker Punch Productions released Infamous, a super-powered sandbox game that was a drastic departure from the studio's well-known Sly Cooper franchise. Venturing into new territory paid off for Sucker Punch; the PS3-exclusive Infamous has sold nearly 2 million copies, providing a combination of mobility and electrical powers that makes gamers feel like a true superhero. For Infamous 2, the team hopes to raise the bar even higher. A new look for hero Cole MacGrath is just the first step; a new city, new powers, and a powerful new foe await you in Infamous 2
Source

Game Informer's July Cover Story will be on Infamous 2, so if you're interested pick it up.
gi-infamous2-wrap.jpg
It's not very much I know, but his new look is rather interesting. He looks more like a runner from Mirror's Edge now.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
Suckerpunch productions!!!
Hope they make Sly 4.. I miss sly cooper.
But Infamous iS AWESOME!
I hope they make Sly 4 too, its been hinted at so many times now, that was honestly one of my favorite series of all time. Infamous 2 looks so amazing though, not really
sure how I feel about Cole's new look, but it looks better than the old one, thats for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm