Indie RPG title 'Born of Bread' gets new release window

born of bread.jpg

Indie devs WildArts have today announced a new release window for their upcoming 2.5D RPG: Born of Bread. A new trailer accompanied the announcement giving a glimpse at the gameplay:

Born of Bread is a home-cooked turn-based role-playing adventure that throws back to classic cartoony RPGs full of fun characters and charming stories for children and adults alike. Beings from another age are causing havoc across the land and their mischief comes as a great threat for everyone. The unlikeliest hero, Loaf, a golem born of bread who possesses a never-ending childlike wonder, will find himself and his newfound friends in the middle of a drama that’s thousands of years in the making.

Explore a wonderful world ripe with mysteries, ranging from the enigmatic ruins of the Forest of Roots to the freezing landscapes of Frosty Flats. With the help of your buddies, face off against menacing baddies and engage in fun, quirky turn-based /real-time hybrid combat.

Born of Bread is scheduled for a release this Fall on PC, Switch, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

AndorfRequissa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man there is a flood of rpgs coming out right now. remasters, ports, and new ones make it so hard to choose what to play.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks meh, and that means it needs to be about freeware to even consider testing this game.
Too bad cause the type of game is my general type of game, but it looks far too childish.
I rather retry the Jesus christ RPG trilogy (but that game is still far overpriced).

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The artstyle is amazing, the gameplay looks stable aswell, I honestly hope there isn't some kind of disappointment just waiting to be discovered. Other than that, I am hyped!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto