ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven Go Light linking Help!

Danielz18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, first of all sorry if this isn't the correct forum for this. I just completed Inazuma Eleven GO Light main story and I already defeated Eternal Light/Unlimited shining so now please, I NEED SOMEBODY WHO HAS 2 3DS AND BOTH GAMES, SHADOW AND LIGHT FOR LINKING. If you have what is needed please help me. I'll give you my current save file so you can do the linking thing with my Light savegame. PLEASE GIVE ME MY LIGHT SAVE LINKED. I hope someone can help me. Once again sorry if this isn't the correct place for what I need. I have the game installed on my 3DS so I don't use any Gateway card or Citra Emulator.

Attachments

• IE GO Light.rar
    40.7 KB · Views: 433

MantoRune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, first of all sorry if this isn't the correct forum for this. I just completed Inazuma Eleven GO Light main story and I already defeated Eternal Light/Unlimited shining so now please, I NEED SOMEBODY WHO HAS 2 3DS AND BOTH GAMES, SHADOW AND LIGHT FOR LINKING. If you have what is needed please help me. I'll give you my current save file so you can do the linking thing with my Light savegame. PLEASE GIVE ME MY LIGHT SAVE LINKED. I hope someone can help me. Once again sorry if this isn't the correct place for what I need. I have the game installed on my 3DS so I don't use any Gateway card or Citra Emulator.

Give me a few days and i maybe able to do it for you.

Reactions: Danielz18

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over