i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess now it makes sense why she is always in strange men's homes late at night delivering "presents"

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1671747746587.png

@JuanBaNaNa after @godreborn and @SG854 done harassing his ass.

• Haha

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're wrong

Modern western writing came from Egyptian hieroglyphs, which evolved into a shorthand used by workers that would ultimately end up being the Phoenician alphabet

Contrary to popular belief hieroglyphs are phonetic and constitute an abjad, a form of alphabet made entirely of consonants

The Greeks copied these letters and turned some into vowels

The letter aleph for instance, our A, was not a vowel (and indeed vowels didn't exist) but was turned into a vowel for the purpose of Greek writing

The Greek alphabet then split into many separate systems, and may have been the progenitor of the italic script used in the Italian peninsula (probably through contact with Magna Graecia)

The Greek alphabet is also the direct parent to the Cyrillic script now used throughout eastern Europe

In either case Greek was neither the direct parent to the Latin alphabet we use (that would be the italic script) nor the first in the line (that would be Egyptian hieroglyphs)
But merely one ancestor in the line of alphabets and writing systems
Why, hello there Wikipedia!
==
On another note, we all know that @JuanBaNaNa is gay. Very very gay. Steeped in gayness..

• Haha

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why, hello there Wikipedia!
==
On another note, we all know that @JuanBaNaNa is gay. Very very gay. Steeped in gayness..
he is so gay he is a master of gayjutsu in naruto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: