Hacking [IN PROGRESS] New Homebrew Launcher Exploit for 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? you think people would re-watch teletubbies for nostalgia purposes?

Think of it this way. The people who developed the show had to ensure that it was suitable for kids. Which means that they watched it. I'm guessing to some extent they also enjoy seeing their work. I can't imagine someone sitting down and marathoning it though. But again, different age ranges. Teletubbies is a much younger audience. While the ponies are around "10 year old' range. And yes, I can certainly see people enjoying that age range of cartoons. Considering stuff like marvel cartoons and the like are aimed at that age as well.

Same medium and age range, different theme.

Sammt424

If you read this, you are an idiot.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys... this thread...

so-damn-true.jpg

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I leaked 1 file, and this thread has turned to arguing about flashcarts vs free solutions, and brony hating/justifying. Just great.

You did not leak a file. You were given permission by the OP to post what is essentially cooked up BS of the highest order. Now if only a mod could lock this thread / move it to the EOF..

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lord........fuckin idiotic noobs coming on here preaching about being programmers but still don't understand jackshit...........and then another dumbass decides to leak something to be a hero but didn't test it themselves and could've caused other people to brick there 3ds console because these idiots want a working CFW so fast that they didn't realize the damn thing wasn't even tested properly...........

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's not forget that WebKit hacks can be paired with GPU DMA hacks, then the GPU DMA hacks can be paired with memchunk hacks to give us ARM11 kernel code execution on anything under 9.3 without any purchase.

d75b615ed500ed1059e2b7655e88c216.jpg

Reactions: Kelton2

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I released a useless file, people found evidence of OP being a troll in the file, and the thread instantly lost 100 quality points. Damn.

And now, please enjoy following bullshit :yay:

Reactions: leerpsp

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Lord........fuckin idiotic noobs coming on here preaching about being programmers but still don't understand jackshit...........and then another dumbass decides to leak something to be a hero but didn't test it themselves and could've caused other people to brick there 3ds console because these idiots want a working CFW so fast that they didn't realize the damn thing wasn't even tested properly...........

This is the best post in the entire thread hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1