sbJFn5r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Looks like a fake bootloader error thing:
LrEc5Zn.png

Nothing to see here, as expected. Doubt he even made that himself. I remember some user(snailface?) made one a long time ago, he probably just gave you that.

LoneGrenade

IT Technician/Rookie Coder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:/ Now i must wait until this comes out i was thinking to get a Gateway but now this new Launcher might remove my need for it :)

I think I'm gonna end up getting a Gateway just to have the best of both worlds, regardless of what this can do. This might do the same thing as a Gateway, but after the next encryption update (or if an update breaks emuNAND), who's going to continue to support this? Someone might (or not), but at least with Gateway we know that it's going to continue to get support.

Reactions: piratesephiroth

Fusionz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I think I'm gonna end up getting a Gateway just to have the best of both worlds, regardless of what this can do. This might do the same thing as a Gateway, but after the next encryption update (or if an update breaks emuNAND), who's going to continue to support this? Someone might (or not), but at least with Gateway we know that it's going to continue to get support.

Yes i agree thanks for that I might end up getting one after all but I think i'll get it later on in the year :lol:

Reactions: LoneGrenade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.