Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mascot.gif
Improvements to the Report System
Use it, folks!
warning.png
This is just a quick 'heads-up' to let you know that the Report System has been greatly improved behind-the-scenes for the staff. This means that your reports are now handled much faster and far more efficiently than before. We have, however, noticed that people don't seem to be using it very much even though the staff are dealing with as many issues around the forum as usual.

We want you to know that if you see anything around the forums that you find offensive or rude to either yourself or others, you should report it right away! It only takes a minute for you to fill the form in (click the 'Report' button under a post to get to this) and it helps us greatly in dealing with these problems in a timely manner.

Thanks a lot, your help is much appreciated.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've seen so many personal attacks go unpunished, but post a slightly offencive picture and you get warned... why?, this forum is so fucked up at times.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tanas said:
I've seen so many personal attacks go unpunished, but post a slightly offencive picture and you get warned... why?, this forum is so fucked up at times.

It's like playing Pokemon - gotta catch 'em all..except we can't. That's why there's a report system.
smile.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I for one will never report anyone, no matter how offencive their post might be... I am no GRASS!!! But I do understand why the forum needs one in place.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
hankchill said:
This topic has been reported.

QUOTE(jtroye32 @ Jun 28 2008, 10:31 AM) I find it offensive that we have a report system... that I never knew existed.

I bet the staff are facepalming themselves when they see these reports. Have some class guys.
smile.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Westside said:
hankchill said:
This topic has been reported.

QUOTE(jtroye32 @ Jun 28 2008, 10:31 AM) I find it offensive that we have a report system... that I never knew existed.

I bet the staff are facepalming themselves when they see these reports. Have some class guys.
smile.gif

I didn't really report it
tongue.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
lilsypha said:
Tanas said:

It's like playing Pokemon - gotta catch 'em all..except we can't. That's why there's a report system.
smile.gif
indeed that's why this function is there, for you guys to help us out

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Sinkhead said:
We want you to know that if you see anything around the forums that you find offensive or rude to either yourself or others, you should report it right away! It only takes a minute for you to fill the form in (click the 'Report' button under a post to get to this) and it helps us greatly in dealing with these problems in a timely manner.

I find shitposting rude and offensive. =P

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yes, it DOESN'T mean that the reported post will be removed however. That depends on the actions taken by staff that are deemed necessary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro