Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
btw, not to insult you or anything but the GBA icon looks kinda... off
lol what a thing to say.
Oh, since I'm posting on an iMenu thread anyways, I might as well post this up since it sort of works...who knows, maybe there are people that like it, but couldn't care less about wasting the time to set it all up.
http://filetrip.net/f23078-iMenu-Plugin-Converter-1-0.html

It just puts the stuff from the _dstwoplugin folder to the right places and makes a generic .ini file for all of them at the moment (thus saving myself a lot of monotonous work). Hopefully I'll get my DSTWO and actually have a use for this program myself.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
Oh, since I'm posting on an iMenu thread anyways, I might as well post this up since it sort of works...
It just puts the stuff from the _dstwoplugin folder to the right places and makes a generic .ini file for all of them at the moment (thus saving myself a lot of monotonous work).
Nice idea - all we need now is a newer version of iMenu to pop up & then you'll find the whole file structure has changed
laugh.gif

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

This menu is awesome !

I have EOS 1.09 and DS2tools 1.4 is not compatible with imenu (or i can't manage to do it).

My suggestion is the possibility to use buttons in the menu and a progressive scrolling (not page by page).

Anyway, this application is already very good and better than the supercard one.

Maybe you could talk to Fef51 (the author of DS2tools) to add the possibility to download skins for the menu.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Are regular DSTWO custom skins compatible?
If you mean can you take a DSTwo skin & just use it straight away - then No!!!

iMenu skins only require a few graphics (about 9) while DSTwo skins vary - depending on which skin you are talking about (EOS/Plugin/GBA etc)

You CAN quite easily take a couple of graphics from a DSTwo skin, rename them & use them for the top and bottom screen backgrounds though - if you want iMenu to match in with any other skins that the DSTwo has

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
machomuu said:
Are regular DSTWO custom skins compatible?
If you mean can you take a DSTwo skin & just use it straight away - then No!!!

iMenu skins only require a few graphics (about 9) while DSTwo skins vary - depending on which skin you are talking about (EOS/Plugin/GBA etc)

You CAN quite easily take a couple of graphics from a DSTwo skin, rename them & use them for the top and bottom screen backgrounds though - if you want iMenu to match in with any other skins that the DSTwo has
Thanks, I guess I'll DL this then
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)