I'm selling my original USB Gecko!

PoptartHunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an original USB Gecko in mint condition. PM me to negotiate price. Some of you may remember me from the Wii days or have seen codes I made. I was on Codeleakers back then and GeckoCodes and a few other places.

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum, move it if needed please.

Last edited by PoptartHunter,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is not the good section, but you don't have access to the trading section yet (you need 100 posts).
I know USBGeckos are rare and some people are looking for them, so it benefit to not close your thread.

there is a min post count to try and prevent scam from new comers.
so, I don't know what other moderators/supervisor will think. maybe keep it open, or move it, or let someone with enough posts make the transaction in your behalf?

Reactions: DinohScene

PoptartHunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not the good section, but you don't have access to the trading section yet (you need 100 posts).
I know USBGeckos are rare and some people are looking for them, so it benefit to not close your thread.

there is a min post count to try and prevent scam from new comers.
so, I don't know what other moderators/supervisor will think. maybe keep it open, or move it, or let someone with enough posts make the transaction in your behalf?
Thanks for the response. I'll try to post around a bit. It may be difficult though since I don't play Nintendo these days haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1