Blackout

OP
Trophies
Website
geekllife.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
(I also just realized my topic got cut off =P. It was supposed to say "I'm not exactly new here, but seeing as it still says "Newcomer" in my title, I minuswell introduce myself" ^^; )

I've actually been registered to the forums since last year, but I was inactive for 2007 and half of '08. But I browse these forums semi-daily and I always find interesting new info.

Anyways, as far as some of my interests go, I absolutely LOVE video games and are a major DS fan. I've owned the Lite since DOL, have 2 flashcarts, and a small, but nice variety of games. Currently I enjoy playing WarHawk on the PS3 (the 1.5 update is AWESOME =D), and recently got back into RuneScape (please don't flame me for that, it's a pretty good MMORPG for being free without any installation on your machine =P).

I definitely enjoy helping others out, and foruming too. ^^ I recently got into foruming last year, and haven't been able to stop since. But seeing how the GBAtemp community has increased dramatically over the past year, I'd like to devote more time and energy into the boards here. I used to frequent on the Nintendo NSider forums (that's how my foruming addiction started =P), but seeing as how Nintendo closed it down for their site revamp and never really brought it back, I've had to find a new home to devote my foruming energies into, and this seems to be just the place. =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY...