Hacking Im Lost and Aggrivated!!!

kingaking13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanx mauifrog again for all your help! everything is done for the most part and all I need to do now is get a disc loader. I do have a couple questions though if you dont mind answering them. 1st will games like the new mario, donkey kong, sonic colors, and COD Black Ops play without a problem or do I need to get anything else? and 2nd whats the best file PAL or NTSC?

C.S.I.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have a post mid2008 Wii, you cant read burnt disks, as the DVD drive was bastardized to not allow it.

I have not read mauifrog's guide, but would 'assume' with all the latest cIOS's he suggested/supplied and a new USB Loader, you should be good to go with the latest games.

And you are better to use whatever version of tv standard your Wii is. PAL For Europe, Aus, NZ. NTSC for most other, including USA as per your flag.

Although I have many NTSC games work perfect on my PAL Wii.

Also have a look here for future reference, and throw away the 'guide' you paid for. http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk/

kingaking13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats actually one of the guides they give me lol but alright i appreciate it I bought my wii I think a year maybe 2 ago so I'll take your word for it but I'm still gonna hope that I might still be able to play burnt games also

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should have the neogamma backup disc loader installed for disc loading, which should load most game disc. CFG usbloader will give you the most flexibility, after my guide it defaults to ios250 base 57 r20. But you can use ios247 r20 base 37 r20, ios249 base 38 r17, ios248 base 56, hermes ios222 base 38 ios223 v4 base 37/38 v4 ios224 base 57 v5.1. Most games will run just fine on base 57, some may require you to use the other. This is easy to setup in the game settings inside the loader. So at the moment, you have all the up to date cios, so if some game guide say use this ios or that, just set it to that in the loader. USB loading is more enjoyable than discs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...