Feedback I'm having attachment issues

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When a post quotes another post with an image, the quote doesn't show the image itself but a link with the text "View attachment <number>". Normally clicking that link would open the image in a new tab, but today the new tab stays empty, despite apparently opening to the image's URL.
Just me?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Happens to me too, but it's been happening for entire months. How come just now you noticed?

Have you tried clicking the [ ] icon to see if the pic is getting bbcoded or something?

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Happens to me too, but it's been happening for entire months. How come just now you noticed?

Have you tried clicking the [ ] icon to see if the pic is getting bbcoded or something?
It's not that I didn't notice, it didn't happen until the other day, before that clicking the link would successfully display the image in a new tab.

Re the [] icon, I'm not talking about when I'm writing a reply, but when I'm looking at someone else's already posted reply.

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just tested, and no, it's not happening for me.

Unless it's a site issue, I'd say your browser is somehow blocking them from opening correctly.
Thanks for checking. If nobody else is experiencing it, maybe it is my end, idk why Chrome beta would suddenly break it tho

Murazik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When a post quotes another post with an image, the quote doesn't show the image itself but a link with the text "View attachment <number>". Normally clicking that link would open the image in a new tab, but today the new tab stays empty, despite apparently opening to the image's URL.
Just me?
Maybe a bug, I'm fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There is black rice flour, and its really black colored