Hacking I'm having a bit of trouble getting pkg2zip.exe and psvimagetools.exe to run

Snerik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, everytime I attempt to open the executables for the 2 mentioned programs I get a quick command promt that shows up and disappears in less than a second. I tried running it with administrator and even tried an older release of pkg2zip but neither worked. Am I missing something or is there a problem on my computer that's causing all this? Thank you.

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Snerik

Snerik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've run into another problem now. I'm trying to use Vita Shell to transfer some VPKs over and my computer has been infinitely stuck trying to transfer a 400 kb file over to the PS Vita. I'm just stuck at this.

Capture.PNG

Any reason for that?

warheit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've run into another problem now. I'm trying to use Vita Shell to transfer some VPKs over and my computer has been infinitely stuck trying to transfer a 400 kb file over to the PS Vita. I'm just stuck at this.

View attachment 134252

Any reason for that?
Have you tried FTP with VitaShell? I find that rather fast and easier to transfer

Snerik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried FTP with VitaShell? I find that rather fast and easier to transfer
I just ended up using SD2Vita to move files between my PSVita and PC. Turns out it's a hundred times more effective. Thanks for the suggestion though.

warheit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just ended up using SD2Vita to move files between my PSVita and PC. Turns out it's a hundred times more effective. Thanks for the suggestion though.
That's great.

I'm still waiting for the microsd and sd2vita adapter so I had to use FTP for the past few days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof