im getting a dvd error from my back up loader!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by kbf, Nov 20, 2008.

Nov 20, 2008
  1. kbf
    OP

Member kbf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    i made a topic a bout this before but i cant find it,anyway im using a dvd plus NONE re writable disk,i put a animal crossing wii iso on it and when i start it up it says

DVD launch error (324)

PLEASE help me with this im really getting mad here,btw i use imgburn to burn it, and theres no scratches on the disk either.........

2. djtaz

Member djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Ireland

your breaking most of the rules people advise on this forums - read more - its been posted about 100 times already

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS FOR THINGS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN POSTED

3. Awesome turtwig

Member Awesome turtwig GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Make sure you extracted the game (winrar) and burnt with IMGburn. Try using DVD-r discs. DVD+r mean that can be re-written, and I'm not to sure if the Wii will read that.

4. djtaz

Ireland
    His issue isnt the discs - though thats another problem all of its own , his issue is cIOS and version related.

He needs to read up on it cause he obviously just jumped in feet first and did no research.

5. kbf
    OP

Canada
    i have the gamma version, as i have 3.3 and i updated my wii so my friend gave me a hack to block there update after the update and my wads worked mabey its the loader itself? can i get another version?

6. kbf
    OP

Canada
    i have done everything i can to fix this and nothing ,my friend even gave me a new boot file and nothing same error the dvd is dvd+ writable that's it,i don't think it's ever going to fix...

btw i read the guide in that guides sig and it dosen't say anything...

me and my friend can't figure this out and everyone just wants to be rude because im asking for help,im not like ever guy that comes on here just asking for help i really have been trying hard but nothing works

ever so please PLEASE help me this is becoming extremely ridiculos and annoying.

7. raid168

Newcomer raid168 Advanced Member

Canada
    it happened to me the same,but I got those disks from someone else,

I use ultraISO to make ISO file to my pc,then use imgBurn to burn to my own disk,

and it works well.

8. kbf
    OP

Canada
    well i got the iso but imgburn wont work i tried another program still no sucess sigh

9. djtaz

Ireland

your wrong - almost every newbie recently comes in with their first post asking for help on a thread that has already been explained to the last 100 newbies - if you had started searching when you first posted you would have all your answers by now. All the answers on on the site , just use search and stop waiting for answers - NO ONE WHO KNOWS on this site is going to spoon feed you.

10. kbf
    OP

Canada
    dude just shut up,im not a fucking "newbie" im only new to this site im not a 1337 hax0r like the rest of you,i dont care about hacking i appreciate the hackers doing there work and i like to use there stuff but when i nearly searched every corner of this site and ery corner of the internet and get no success i start to get testy because all i get is a bunch of fucking 13 year old kids yelling at me because i dont know every damn thing there is,mabey if you just told me what in the hell this error was i woulden't be so frusterated and neither would many others.

11. raid168

Canada
    oh,really? I heard imburn is the best fit for wii disk burning.

you can find it from any torrent website,very small file,nero is too huge.

I used imgburn to burn about 10 disks, none failed. easy and fast

12. kbf
    OP

Canada
    i think i may know what it is the cios installer fails at some point it downloads all the parts fine but wont install them my friend is sending me a file now that may help...idk yet

13. Mark McDonut

Member Mark McDonut GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Before you start flipping out on someone, Click the search button and type in the error you're getting. I haven't had that problem yet and I've read how to fix it numerous times this week.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=116890

third search result on google. USE A DVD MINUS R. NOT _PLUS_ R

If you used the search function on your own "13 year olds" wouldn't be getting pissed off at you.

27 here, by the way.

P.s. I would personally recommend you read some of the tutorials and stickies in the forum before installing things and don't be so hasty to update your system right away. Check wiibrew.org for any potential problems.

And tone it down, from what I see around here getting pissy that other people don't want to help you steal games isn't going to get you anywhere, Especially when you're already getting the game free, Don't insult the users here expecting anything from anyone, take some initiative yourself. I'm by no means a "l33t h4x0r" I just read things through before I do them as to not break my $250 investment. If you don't understand what you're doing, maybe you shouldn't be doing it to begin with, hmm?

14. raid168

Canada
    sounds many ppl said something with cios, but I am sure I installed it properly and most of disks it works,

those have dvd 324 error, i just reburn it and it works.

i don't know, but I think it depends what kinds of disk most

15. kbf
    OP

Canada
    ok now it brings that error and now it also says no cios? my friend is very good at this but even he cant figure it out,this is becmong worser and worser it just says the same thing but now a new error no cios? wtf does that mean?

sigh

16. kbf
    OP

Canada

lol go to hell.

17. kbf
    OP

Canada
    seriously i have read your goddamn guides a 1000 fucking times all of you useless bastards that apparantly know these things just spew flames the minute someone cannot do something,unlike THOSE retards though, i actually read up stuff and i just had a friend that has been helping me for 2 days straight with no sucess,i only use forums as a last resort,and google can go fuck itself because i have searched every nook and cranny of the internet and have not found a fucking thing,my wii IS 3.3 U the loader will not work

I have one friend that is willing to actually help me,i want to learn from him but even when HE gets to the point of were even he is stumped it begins to get annoying and that's why i came here...

seriously i honestly don't care if i sound like a asshole,im just so sick and tired of these fucking know it allls throwing shit at me and assuming im just a leecher,so to all the people that think that:fuck you.

If there is any nice people out there actually willing to help me id really appreciate it,plus im not good with this and i can't read guides as it is,i need instructions from a real person like msn or something,it's like having a problem and e-mailing tech support instead of calling,sometimes calling them and getting a live person to give feed back back and forth is more effective than doing this waiting for a couple of punks to give me some useless info than actually getting a educated person to help me out,i can't be taught if nodody bothers to actually help me.

18. zerof

Member zerof GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Well good luck getting help now.

19. BoomtownBilly

Member BoomtownBilly GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    I get the impression I will be like this when I actually start to try run backups on a wii.................... aside from being a "classic n00b" on a forum

20. kbf
    OP

Canada

Yes because people don't like hearing the truth,mabey i will get lucky and someone that actually wants to help others instead of fucking throwing some useless info i don't need.

I seriously think it's the goddamn nintendo update..........but whatever

i already have the game burned,so whatever it's like asking someone

"why isn't the dvd not working? is the dvd in?"

well of course it is! what im saying is that people like you guys throw pointless questions,i have read stuff like this all over the internet it suprises me how arrogant people can be, they call people like me dumb yet there asking stupid question hell next there going to be saying

"so did you put a dvd or a vhs in the player?"