1. V0ltr0n

V0ltr0n GBAtemp Fan

United States
    1st step troubleshooting this type of issue is to disable plugins.

2. Toots

Toots Newbie
    Newcomer

Only plugin I can find within Molecular shell (in ux0plugins) is "netcheck_bypass.suprx" which I cant see any sort of "disable" command.

Will this be causing an issue?

3. V0ltr0n

V0ltr0n GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Not sure as i don't use that plugin. I doubt that's the issue, but u can always test by removing that file from your mem card.

4. Rybacknaja01

Rybacknaja01 Newbie
    Newcomer

Thailand
  5. Jemmy Audrey

Jemmy Audrey Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Not really sure if anyone has this problem, I cannot load my save data, it showed just a black screen after I loaded it. I saved before I reach Gatherington(I Guess). Is there anyway to load it?

6. Toots

Toots Newbie
    Newcomer

I have the same issue and so far no luck trying to work out or find out how to fix it

7. lolz5521

lolz5521 GBAtemp Regular

Indonesia
    thanks for the patch! really appreciate it :yay:

8. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

United States
    I made a NoNpDRM version of this patch that also works on carts, breaks PSTV compatibility tho thanks to the sfo but who uses a PSTV without the whitelist right? :P
    Anyone know what the rule is on me releasing it? Like is OP fine with such things or do I need permission first?

The patch version is like 17MB and seems to work fine from the little I played using both the NoNpDRM dump and the cart itself.

9. Stevo_l33

Stevo_l33 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This would be awesome! I hope the dev says yes. I've converted all my games to NoNpDrm so this would be great! Thanks for your work in it either way.

10. MyLegGuy

MyLegGuy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States

fate6 likes this.
  11. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

United States
    Seems I missed that >_<
    Its very easy to make so i'll just give a little guide.

Use Vitashell to grab a decrypted version of the game then use the patch on that, delete all files not on this file tree I made.
    Place them in a folder with the games id "PCSG00756" and place it in

Code:
    ux0:Patch
    Here is the changeinfo.xml I made for it so it shows up in the live area as v1.03 and has a terrible changelog, credit to the guy that made the FF-X noNpDRM undub cause thats where I took it from and made very small edits.

Code:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vfbq3265tzf8sdp/changeinfo.xml?dl=0
    keep in mind that for some reason this breaks PSTV compatibility but if you use any of the whitelist methods it will run fine.
    Oh and to have the name change to english you will need to delete the game > place patch > re add the game, that or find some other way to update the Live Area db.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by fate6, Sep 25, 2017 - Reason: stupid emots need a disable option.
  12. Vitaminer

Vitaminer Banned
    Banned

United States
    does anyone know if I can apply the language patch from PC to Vita?
    I downloaded a Korean patch pc version, and it gives me 3 files in SETSUNA_Data folder, inside it, there're 2 files: resources.assets, sharedassets6.assets, but they are not there in the vita vpk, however, another file under SETSUNA_Data, streamingassets, x86_64, parameter.cpk was in the Korean patch and also in the vita vpk under the vita folder, so I replaced the vita vpk with the pc version Korean patch of parameter.cpk, and tried to see if it works, but after launching the game, it launches but after several logos, it just have me a black screen

Last edited by Vitaminer, Jan 19, 2018
  13. J_m_les_jeux

J_m_les_jeux Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hello,

i want creat FR trad for vita. If possible to use your job in EN patch for transforme please ?
    If yes, how did you compile / uncompile the files please ?
    Thanks you

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Localization, Setsuna, Setsuna