Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
shill.jpg

"Metal Gear isn't the only Konami cash-cow that can make the jump to the iPhone. It's been announced tonight that two further Konami franchises - Silent Hill and DDR - will be joining it.

Sorry, make that three. Frogger's coming along for the ride as well."

ddr.jpg

"Silent Hill will be a touch-screen port of the mobile game Silent Hill: The Escape. So nothing really new there. The Dance Dance Revolution title - DDR S Lite - looks a little more suited to the touch-screen, although without the dancing, it doesn't really have much of a point."

frogger.jpg

"And Frogger? Well, it's plain old Frogger, and considering the waking nightmare most iPhone ports have been over the past few months, it...well, it may actually turn to be the best of the lot."

Source

gk.7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
(DDR) Finally a good reason for me to get an iphone... I just hope that it doesn't have like 5 songs like older ddr mobile versions ...

Votkrath

Trophies
XP
Country
Lesdrian said:
Meh, just look like mobile ports to me.

Yes, Indeed. Even if Smartphones are regular mobile phones they have at least some more cpu power and ram which should enable them to run anything more advanced than that. I've seen regular SE/Nokia games with better graphics than that, seriously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...