IGN says Rockband 2 is coming to Wii in...

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
"That’s it, I give up with this release date stuff. Today alone, we had 3 different ‘confirmations’ of release dates. At least all of them are listing a December release. This is what IGN has to say…

Rock Band 2 is looking very impressive on Wii. It is scheduled to ship on December 22…

Let’s just hope that one of these December dates that we’ve heard will actually happen. I think a January release will not bode well for the game."

Source

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
"That’s it, I give up with this release date stuff. Today alone, we had 3 different ‘confirmations’ of release dates. At least all of them are listing a December release. This is what IGN has to say…

Rock Band 2 is looking very impressive on Wii. It is scheduled to ship on December 22…

Let’s just hope that one of these December dates that we’ve heard will actually happen. I think a January release will not bode well for the game."

Source

Thought I'd add to this that Gamestop sent out their monthly newsletter and states it will be shipped on the 18th. Not sure if thats for preorders, but its nice to finally get a date. :]

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
Pizzaroo said:
It's coming out for the PS2 on the 18th. hopefully it will be compatible with the Guitar hero: WT set XD
Umm well Harmonix said that the Guitar Hero 3 Les Paul one will be compatible for RB2, let's just hope they make it so with the drumset and same goes with the guitar on GHWT.. *crosses fingers*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-