IGN says Rockband 2 is coming to Wii in...

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Dec 10, 2008.

Dec 10, 2008
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    "That’s it, I give up with this release date stuff. Today alone, we had 3 different ‘confirmations’ of release dates. At least all of them are listing a December release. This is what IGN has to say…

Rock Band 2 is looking very impressive on Wii. It is scheduled to ship on December 22…

Let’s just hope that one of these December dates that we’ve heard will actually happen. I think a January release will not bode well for the game."

Source

2. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States

Thought I'd add to this that Gamestop sent out their monthly newsletter and states it will be shipped on the 18th. Not sure if thats for preorders, but its nice to finally get a date. :]

3. Pizzaroo

Member Pizzaroo douchebag

United States
    It's coming out for the PS2 on the 18th. hopefully it will be compatible with the Guitar hero: WT set XD

4. Serabii

Member Serabii GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Umm well Harmonix said that the Guitar Hero 3 Les Paul one will be compatible for RB2, let's just hope they make it so with the drumset and same goes with the guitar on GHWT.. *crosses fingers*

5. mysticwaterfall

Member mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

United States
    IGN said in their preview article about it that the GH3/GHWT instruments could be used with Rock Band 2, even though they did say the drums were a little off.