Hacking IF YOUR WONDERING FOR ISO GAMES ON HENKAKU . . .

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just get tired of seeing the same old posts and threads made with people getting hyped out etc, and my point was, if psp iso's is a must then use that system, as it has wide open access for it right up to its latest fw.

I get why people want it (i own 3 psps and a Vita since launch) but to me psp iso kernel hacks is not important ( that is just my personal perference) as I have been on all the exploitable firmwares with the chance to do e-cfw, but didn't bother it. I updated to 3.60 purely for native support for emulators and the possibility of a entry point into future vita dumps being playable.
Again, I can see why it's good to have all the eggs in one basket, plus I have my coffee since then, which chilled me out a bit:)
Yeah that makes sense. My psp is so old it just needs a bullet to the head at this point though haha and with the fact that the vita can ALREADY out preform the psp's emulators it would be nice to put it to rest and just play all my psp games on the latest system that I'm carrying. Oh and PSX support FTW!

Last edited by VincentBeasley,

Darkcloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It was revealed pretty early that you can install bubbles with Henkaku but you can only run simple homebrew since you still don't have PSP kernel access.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm more interested in know why people cannot wait for actual news of things besides speculating if something is real or false reports. I'm sure that if it becomes possible it would been reported instead of creating "Speculation threads" That just lead to arguements and disappointments.:mellow:

TayTayTheKiller

Forever noob
Trophies
XP
Country

DinduStuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just saw that.
IIRC someone in the comments said he said "I have an announcement to make at 20:00 spain time" or some shit.

Here we are.

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep like i posted earlier on the henkaku release thread, its all bull and is only doing it for some attention from the webz because he / she thinks there L33T

DinduStuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said.
Fake.
As.
Fuck.

I'm sorry for getting super hostile about this thing, I'm just super aggravated that someone would go on the internet, make fallacious announcements just for the sake of getting attention and riling people up. I knew from the start this idiot wouldn't have anything to show for it. The entire thing stank like shit. I mean come the fuck on, replacing welcome park and near? Do those apps even have kernel access? There's no way in hell he could have ever gotten this to work. It was fake as hell from the beginning.

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm more interested in know why people cannot wait for actual news of things besides speculating if something is real or false reports. I'm sure that if it becomes possible it would been reported instead of creating "Speculation threads" That just lead to arguements and disappointments.:mellow:

It is a similar scenario to you getting a present. You see that it exists, you may know what it is, but you cannot wait till the appointed date to open it, and ever single time you keep seeing it, the stress of not opening it up builds more and more. The only difference here is that we cannot tear off the wrapping paper prior to.

Last edited by Transdude1996,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a similar scenario to you getting a present. You see that it exists, you may know what it is, but you cannot wait till the appointed date to open it, and ever single time you keep seeing it, the stress of not opening it up builds more and more. The only difference here is that we cannot tear off the wrapping paper prior to.
Is more about people complaining and arguing about stuff that doesn't exist yet. Just like how nintendo NX isn't even purchasable and people are already making comments of negativity before the product is finalaized realizing that things do change during developement until is confirmed finished. Of course people like to gather evidence and make assumptions about things but all for what? To hear people on the internet say "I told you so" Like some kind of prophet? Is it really useful?

When the feature becomes available, then there is a reason to share that information, it doesn't do much with just people speculating ideas and opinions about what could be done unless people are doing something about it. Starting arguements and disagreements if people can't have civil discussion with respectful opinions. It just show people are impatient for things and try anything possible to find out things before anyone else can just to say they did it first, or looking for attention. Opinions are just ones personal experience while facts are proof of existence. Are people trying to get along or start unnecessary commotion?

DinduStuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you're sort of missing the point, Sonic Angel. The Nintendo NX is something that's likely going to actually come out. Nintendo as a company doesn't go "Guys, here's our new console, it's gonna do this, and this, and this, and this, and this!" and then never release it, close the company down, and pretend nothing happened.

This is completely different. This is a guy making clearly fallacious statements and then trying to sweep it under the rug like nothing happened. Skepticism is always healthy, as is negativity. If people just blindly believe and remain hyped and positive of things like this, it's going to be constant disappointment.

From the start it was easy to tell the guy had no idea what in the fuck he was talking about but still wanted to be popular like all the other hackers. His account seems to resurface any time he can get popular off pretending to have hacks and shit. All of the information he was giving out about henkaku being a 'privilege escalator' and all that were completely bullshit. It shows, like I said, he knows nothing about the topics and just wanted to pretend he did to get people riled up and get fame and attention.

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was revealed pretty early that you can install bubbles with Henkaku but you can only run simple homebrew since you still don't have PSP kernel access.
Does "simple homebrew" include a tool with access to the ePSP file system and FTP support? Does molecularSHELL have access to the ePSP file system? Apparently you can run PSP homebrews if you install VHBL, and you can install VHBL easily using HENkaku.

DinduStuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can access the Emulated PSP's filesystem, it's in Ux0:/pspemu/PSP or something like that, maybe some other folder. Now, you can *access* it, but that doesn't mean you can run isos and stuff with it. To my limited understanding, HENkaku is no more than a homebrew enabler, and the bundled MolecularShell is no more than a file explorer. Nothing more than this from what I can tell. It doesn't provide kernel access, it doesn't provide epsp exploits, or anything like that. It's a lot like VHBL except the homebrews run natively.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
It's gonna be cool if someone show us how to get that ARK userland installed in our vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...