If you have purchased anything from Shoptemp...

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Filling in now
biggrin.gif

Edit : Completed

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Agreed, I'd only condone this if the reviews were based on actual transactions and not solely on assumption (and I say this with the assumption that all staff agree with me).

In other words, isn't it too soon for this thread to be made?

Edit: I'll reopen the thread within a couple of weeks - if I forget to do so, send a PM
smile.gif

Edit2: I'll do it after danny600kill's posted
tongue.gif

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I wait until after my order is done? I pre-ordered the Super Card DSTWO and I don't feel like I want to leave feedback like that yet...

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well when you fill out your review it ask you some questions about price, shipping, customer service and you can answer don't know which I did for shipping time so
biggrin.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Lets let this resume after people have made their purchases and had them delivered. Until then it's not fair to the current and future customers, or ShopTemp. Waiting is a better way to make sure everyone gets a fair view of how the service really runs. Whether it be positive or negative (though hopefully ShopTemp surpasses expectations).
smile.gif

EDIT: Since people are receiving their items we can reopen this now that ShopTemp actually has full customer experiences.

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I recently purchased an AK2i from shoptemp and it just came today.
I'm in France and it took 13days till I receive it (faster than DX).
You have to know that it doesn't came pre-flashed for 1.4 DSi firmware.

I'm pretty happy except for one thing: since the price was so low, i added a Kingston 8Go to my order and guess what ? It's a fake one from Taïwan (reals are from Japan).

So what I have to say is you can safely order from ShopTemp, prices are very competitive and shipping pretty fast for a free one but forget about micro SD cards on that site !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)