If you have purchased anything from Shoptemp...

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Gunmaster51, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Gunmaster51
    OP

Gunmaster51 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    Please take a moment to fill out a review regarding your purchase at http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ShopTemp . Your opinions will help out other potential buyers including those outside the GBAtemp community who are currently sitting on the fence about buying from ShopTemp.

2. Danny600kill

Danny600kill xD

Aug 3, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Manchester
    Filling in now [​IMG]

Edit : Completed

3. Ace Gunman

Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    Is this something that should be done directly after purchase, or after receiving ones parcel?

4. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    Agreed, I'd only condone this if the reviews were based on actual transactions and not solely on assumption (and I say this with the assumption that all staff agree with me).

In other words, isn't it too soon for this thread to be made?

Edit: I'll reopen the thread within a couple of weeks - if I forget to do so, send a PM [​IMG].

Edit2: I'll do it after danny600kill's posted [​IMG]

5. Tonitonichopchop

Tonitonichopchop GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 9, 2009
    United States
    Should I wait until after my order is done? I pre-ordered the Super Card DSTWO and I don't feel like I want to leave feedback like that yet...

6. Danny600kill

Danny600kill xD

Aug 3, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Manchester
    Well when you fill out your review it ask you some questions about price, shipping, customer service and you can answer don't know which I did for shipping time so [​IMG]

7. Ace Gunman

Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    Lets let this resume after people have made their purchases and had them delivered. Until then it's not fair to the current and future customers, or ShopTemp. Waiting is a better way to make sure everyone gets a fair view of how the service really runs. Whether it be positive or negative (though hopefully ShopTemp surpasses expectations). [​IMG]

EDIT: Since people are receiving their items we can reopen this now that ShopTemp actually has full customer experiences.

8. Gunmaster51
    OP

Gunmaster51 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    Ok this topic has been reopened now so bump.

9. ColdForge

ColdForge Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    Illinois
    Just filled out my review. Didn't care for having to make a user account, but I understand that's usually how these sort of things have to work. [​IMG]

10. jak larnak

jak larnak GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2009
    France
    Not so far
    I recently purchased an AK2i from shoptemp and it just came today.
    I'm in France and it took 13days till I receive it (faster than DX).
    You have to know that it doesn't came pre-flashed for 1.4 DSi firmware.

I'm pretty happy except for one thing: since the price was so low, i added a Kingston 8Go to my order and guess what ? It's a fake one from Taïwan (reals are from Japan).

So what I have to say is you can safely order from ShopTemp, prices are very competitive and shipping pretty fast for a free one but forget about micro SD cards on that site !

11. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    Guys if you're going to leave full feedback on the forum make sure that you post it here.