If you could change one thing about humans, what would it be?

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 6,261
  • Replies 91

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prophet said:
mellow.gif

What do you actually consider the "darkest people"? Do you literally think they are monsters or in some capacity not human?
Not saying there are monsters out there, but there still humans that act like monsters.

What do you think when a couple tie a kid into a trash bag?

Of course they are human, but it won't just feel like.

QUOTE(Sephxus @ Apr 2 2011, 12:42 AM) I honestly want people to have the ability to wake up from their current fabricated realities. I want people to be able to ask themselves why they do what they do, and then realize they have been manipulated by people in power. (And it is important to realize this. People are constantly manipulated with no exception.) I want people to understand me when I mention that there are “elite” people dedicated to dumb down the masses to stop them from thinking and asking questions. I wish people could let go. I want them to stop obeying those in power by doing very simple yet almost impossible things, e.g. stop watching television and start reading books. I want them to be politically active and be in control of their lives.

However, that is asking way too much. People don’t want to wake up. People love being manipulated, but hate knowing that they are, and they refuse to acknowledge it.

For those interested to follow the rabbit hole, I suggest studying sociology, or western anthropology. Study the world culture of capitalism. Learn who makes money and how they make it. What is the purpose of banks? Learn who are the elites in your society. However, read scholarly sources, books, because it is very easy to encounter conspiracy theorists on the internet from both sides. Go to the library.
Because people can't do both?
rolleyes.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never knew TwinRetro was a communist

anyways I'd make all humans attractive (to varying degrees of course, sameness would make no one attractive)
well, point being no ugly people, just decent through blazing hot

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Terminator02 said:
I never knew TwinRetro was a communist

anyways I'd make all humans attractive (to varying degrees of course, sameness would make no one attractive)
well, point being no ugly people, just decent through blazing hot

There's nothing inherently wrong with communism besides the fact that Human Nature gets in the way of it ever being successful. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Though what I was talking about was nothing close to communism. Communism still requires one powerful person to "own" everything and distribute it fairly, though, again, that would never work because of how human nature works in the first place.

Also, Uglinesss and attractiveness is also something subjective.

If you have "decent through blazing hot" The "decent" people would ultimately become what formerly was "ugly".

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
I'd change their capacity to laugh at black comedy. I saw "Being John Malkovich", and I found that black comedy is something most people don't take too lightly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: