Hacking if the wii wasnt hackable like the ps3

Brownstone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jaxxster said:
nah i just feel like the fact that there's so many games to play and theyre all free kind of makes it lose the appeal to me. Like pirate syndrome, too much too play too little time, dunno what to play so dont bother. Where as if i'd brought the game id actually be excited about playing it. When i first got the wii and i brought some games i couldnt wait to get home n play them. It was like id worked hard for something and im gunna enjoy my reward. Now its just a few clicks and its like meh, this is boring, what else can i play. Having alot of games really leads you off wanting to complete a game fully.

The same happened to me and the 360, i loved it when i first got it. I played a few games and i made sure i enjoyed them but now with it being flashed i hardly play it or if i do i play a game for a short while before trying something else. When you have that many games you become overwhelmed slightly and feel the need to download as many games as you can and try them all out (It's a bit more selective on the 360 due to the fact that i hardly buy dl dvd's so i spare them for good releases but still)

I brought it on launch day btw
tongue.gif

But like ive said to my friends, the only time ill buy a ps3 is when its easily hackable.

I'm starting to understand ur reasoning, but think further, those money you work for will be spent on other things probably for the better good. I got a flashed xbox360 aswell and the only time ill buy a ps3 is when its hackable
smile.gif

blu9987

Trophies
Website
www.clan-geno.net
XP
Country
United States
Actually... I've only played like 2-3 games for the wii thatd be worth the what $60 per game?
Zelda and Super smash bros..... and I already own those....
All the other games are like... yayyyy (10 minutes later) aight im bored *grabs ps3*.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
A modded PS3 could be sheer awesomeness. Especially the 60GB model.

Region-free legit or burned:

- DVD movies.
- Blu-Ray movies.
- PS1 games.
- PS2 games.
- PS3 games.

Not to mention the ability to run homebrew of Uncharted quality. Maybe even disabling that bothersome mandatory HDCP requirement for HDMI or DVI connections, and full hardware access in Linux.

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
erm ps3 is modable in fact it runs Linux very well just ask ibm they make it and provide the software for your pendrive for overriding the protection lol

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have like 30 original games for the wii...I tested a mod chip, when it was implemented (the one you build for yourself)...but only for the thrill of the "it's possible, so let's try it".
Of course from now on I could copy all the cool games instead of buying it...but as I my salary (even though not that high but still) supports buying games now and then, I'll get the games, If I like it.
I have some businesses around where you could rent the games on a daily base (sadly not all the games) if its good, I'll get it (sometimes I'll get some, even without testing it...if its a must have.
like Mario Soccer or Mario Kart (I did'n buy Mario Galaxy....and still don't miss it)
By far I didn't beat all of my games and some I'd like to play but have no time for it....so there would be no point it copying games, I would not buy, if I don't have the time to play em. (well I remember the sweet times of C64 and Amiga 500 when school still was that easy....or unimportant at all....back then I couldn't have enough games)

K

kaoken

I'm aware of the modchips but wouldn't want a wii. There arn't many AAA titles on it first of all. I'm not a fan boy or anything, I own pretty much all the next gen. console and handhelds, except for the wii.

OutlawGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ps3 Almost There,

They Have Been Able To Downgrade The Firmware, And The Ps3 Version That Plays Ps2 They Have Found The Same back door From The Ps2 (swap disc)
To Load Ps2 Games on The Ps3

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i bought mine due to the other console's are expensive and Wii simply have more titles... even though many lack of quality.

Most ps3 and xbox games i can get it from PC... so no point just buy a console for a few titles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1