Hacking if i downgrade my semi-bricked 4.0U to 3.2U will that fix my Preloader

tedster912

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i downgrade my 4.0U to 3.2U with my preloader which only works while bricked....will i be able to then get 3.2U and then add preloader v0.28??? im using v0.29 right now and it doesnt work right!! I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW TO GO TO NOW SO PLEASE REPLY IM EXPECTING REPLIES BY WHEN I GET BACK lol thankyou soo much. also if anyone knows. is there anyway i can just keep my preloader v0.29 and wii v4.0 at the same time??? my other topic explains my problem about that

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
icefireicefire said:
try reinstalling preloader

Think he has.
Seems if he recovers the system menu back to 4.0 preloader no longer works. But then when reinstalling preloader it bricks the wii but works. Then he has to fix the brick again. Viscous circle.
What about downgrading then going back to 4.0. But in order to do that he will have no Preloader in case he bricks. What about using bootmii to do a NAND backup and then downgrade, assuming he can use boot2 or does not fully brick it? Don't know what was the original system menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)