Hardware Idea for a switch accessory

Puppydogpals

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an idea for an accessory that would be of benefit to me and am sure lots of other people.

My idea could easily be made into a prototype with a decent 3D-printer and some components from eBay etc.

The final product can be made by end user if had correct schematics and components.

I have looked online to see if something similar exists but can't.

My question is what software is best for creating the template and how difficult is it... I'm not computer illiterate and probably could stumble through design process.

Are there companies that will print our my designs for small fee without stealing my idea lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Snomannen_kalle

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Autodesk Fusion 360 is a free (if I recall correctly) program you can use to make a 3D model which can be converted natively into a 3D-printable format. I have never used it myself, but it is very similar to Autodesk Inventor, which I have used, which is easy to understand, it has a well designed UI, and I believe there are lots of good tutorials online.

About 3D-printing: You could try to contact your local library, or search online to see if someone offer that service in your vicinity

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.