idea for a new flash cart

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by andrewpl, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2011

idea for a new flash cart by andrewpl at 5:41 PM (1,493 Views / 0 Likes) 23 replies

1. andrewpl
    OP

Newcomer andrewpl Advanced Member

United States
    this new ackerd will have all is previous features but also all the features of very popular flashcarts for ds like realtime saving ability to download ds roms via wifi connection after a update ability to make cheat codes and also modd the game when in it via debug mode on any games that have it. also it would be possibly able to let u watch tv and download episodes and keep each for one week or aslong as wanted. if you have any ideas to add to this new flash cart idea please post it and feel free to give feedback =D

2. KirovAir

Member KirovAir Dutch Alcoholic Programmer

Netherlands
    I want a flashcard that makes me breakfast, and enabled 4d-mode on all DS games.

3. Berthenk

Member Berthenk Epitome of Awesomeness

Netherlands
    Some flaws: you cannot stream data to a DS properly without massively slow speeds. Downloading whole 'episodes' is out of the question. As is downloading whole DS ROMs. Modding in real time is pretty much impossible. Making cheats would the equivalent of Free Cheat that can be found on the DSTWO.

4. andrewpl
    OP

United States
    Lol nevah gonna happen untill nintendo makes a house hold robot then we will .odd it to make videogames projectoto ur wall and modd it sor wii pc and ds and modds XD

lol thats where compression comes in and then just haveing the tv direct in backround nothng else running hheres somthing new social networking apps and also webbrowser and also a youtube app and a apple games app

5. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    Again, I want a flashcart that will make coffee while giving me oral pleasure.
    But wishes like this are somewhat pointless.
    99% of the people on this forum have absolutely nothing to do with designing flashcarts.
    You would have better luck discussing a custom firmware for an existing flashcart, here,

Additionally: please don't double-post.

6. andrewpl
    OP

United States
    and plus also it wont be that much trouble fitting it on if u have a 36 gb sdhc micro sd card [​IMG] lol

any more feedback or new ideas for my new flash cart idea?

7. Ace Overclocked

Member Ace Overclocked My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Italy
    you can download updates and roms directly from the r4i-sdhc it's a little slow but still it is possible

8. andrewpl
    OP

United States
    ok then add rom download to ak2i or just take it from r four and adapt it for ak so we can use it and rlly fast that would be so so epical

ps. im using my kindle to post right now cuse everyone in my hous is asleep

9. MaxNuker

Member MaxNuker GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute

Portugal
    hmmmmmm would not that get AceKard team to get sued because they are hosting roms that arent theirs, aka, copyright infrigement and piracy?

10. Buleste

Member Buleste Old Fart

United Kingdom
    You could never have the ROM downloading idea as the DS download speed is so slow that you would run out of battery before you ever finished downloading.You could never have the ROM downloading idea as the DS download speed is so slow that you would run out of battery before you ever finished downloading.
    Actually no you can't. You can queue a download on the R4i-SDHC only for it to be actually downloaded by your computer and you still have to transfer it from PC to SD card. You are right about the kernel updates though but then the AKAIO already allows you to download new loaders and usrcheat.dats anyway which is the equivalent of the kernel updates for the r4i-sdhc.

11. Fel

Member Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Czech Republic
    I'd like my flashcart to sing to me goodnight each time I go to sleep.

12. andrewpl
    OP

United States
    lol i dout some one will go through the trouple to make it

if they would get sued for roms they would have been already cuse u can use roms plus how bout just a update no one that works for he government will have a flashcard so it will be unannounced like all others plus i need to get my dsi charged and a update loader cuse i delted it by puttint my micro sd in win 7

can anyone give me a link to team acekard? or a link to their fourms website cuse btw i am to lazy to find it myself given the speed on the kindle which isnt bad but when i get on my laptop if its not posted ill just get it myself.

13. Sausage Head

Banned Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Netherlands
    wise words, friend.

14. andrewpl
    OP

United States
    cuse its ability to run roms makes it almost illegeal cuse how did they even know how to run roms they tryd and plus its not a big deal see ok go download a rom then wait for the fbi to arrest you lol they wont they have bigger fish uin the ssea they are after like gangs terrorists drug addicts and dealers need i go on. plus it will still have batterey if u made it faster for the nw version by purring micro ram and a faster cpu plus if not even that you can plug ur ds in [​IMG]

15. Sora de Eclaune

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    And I want an original R4 or 1:1 clone that can be used as a DS that blasts the screens into your eyelids and makes the stuff controllable by brainwaves, so you can play your DS games in your sleep. Not gonna happen.

But on the topic of streaming TV? There's a cartridge (or cartridges, depending on if it uses the GBA slot) you can import from Japan that has the rabbit ears and can be used to stream Japanese TV (or possibly whatever TV is around) to your DS. It may not work anymore, though, because I'm not sure if it was working off analog or digital... May have not even been released, either. If you want to see it, there's a video or two of it on youtube.... (EDIT) It was released. Here's a video of it: click. It's an interesting thing, but again, there's no guarantee it even works anymore.

16. andrewpl
    OP

United States
    Of corse i was metorforicaly speaking

thanks for the help i will check into that oh ps i like your logo i need to start mine :Pcuse its about time dor me to start

17. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Andrewpl - One more double or triple post and your posting ability will be suspended for 24 hours. You've been warned enough times now.

18. andrewpl
    OP

United States
    what did i do i post three fourms a day tha bad?
    lol sorry for grammer i meant what did i do i posted three fourms a day is that bad?

19. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    [​IMG]

I find you difficult to understand.

But anyway, what my compatriot TrolleyDave was saying is that if the last post in a thread is from you, please do not post again (and again and again).
    Beneath your post you will find an "edit" button. We would like you to use it.

20. andrewpl
    OP

United States
    oh ty for telling me i was like wut wut d heck r dey tlkbg bout? ok i promiseit wont happen again ps for u both nice logos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.