Hacking i would like your opinion about this shop for ps3 3.55

Mira

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
in a shop close to me the clerk told me he can find me a fw 3.55 ps3 if i order....i got suspicius seen how hard it is nowadays to find them....
i'm wondering now...are there any fake/clone ps3 going around or there are some other kind of camouflage/trap in there?
your opinion...

D

Deleted User

Brand new unit? Would be really unlikely. Finding factory with 3.55 OFW or lower on it is rare, however many of the early models can be flashed down to 3.55 with a flasher. Finding a used one might be more likely, but chances are if it is lower, it was on CFW at some point.

Boot it up and find out what FW it is currently running. Easiest way. If they're not willing to show you it's on the right FW, then just stay away. Never put money down on something you can't physically verify yourself.

Mira

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so he's gonna camouflage a used one as a brand new?that's one of the most probable trick
anyway aside from that (which may not even be that bad) i don't need to worry about a ps3 clone or such?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
so he's gonna camouflage a used one as a brand new?that's one of the most probable trick
anyway aside from that (which may not even be that bad) i don't need to worry about a ps3 clone or such?
no need to worry about a ps3 clone :)
and... if he thinks he can sell you a used console when it is used... then he thinks you are stupid, and he is stupid himself, i doubt that is true.
maybe he really can get you a new ps3 on 3.55 etc, but, i would just buy one from ebay :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster