its-my-right

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody,
I am French so please excuse my English.
I just read this excellent topic about Trucha Signer, made by IBNobody and have done all of what is written well;
But what I want to do is to modify some musics in my games...and I do not know, just by reading their name, which track correspond to which sound in the game.
So what I would like to do is to be able to read them, to know which ones I need to modify (replace). So here is the problem: most of the time, sounds are extended *ff , and I do not know this extension type, and it seems that google neither... So do you have any method to determine which track is that or that song ? because I know it is very well made for DBZ Tenkaichi 3, so people must have known which file is which song before replacing the originals by the Japanese ones on the USA version...
If you can help me please, every help would be very appreciated !

And oh, by the way, mery christmas to everyone here at Gbatemp !

its-my-right

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I do not know why but my post strangely disappeared, and I can see it only when searching through the "search" case, do you know why ? (oh, and yeah, that is also and hiden up )

D

Deleted User

I don't think you could change the sound just yet. Heck, we got a team working only on textures of SSBB. So yeah, Let's wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE