I will pay you $500+ 3DS EMULATOR!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Kappacinno, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kappacinno
    OP

Kappacinno Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2013
    I can't freaking wait no more! I want to play Pokemon X on my PC. So I need a 3DS Emulator! I know there isn't one out yet. So I am HAPPILY donate $500+ (More is ok, money is not an issue, the only issue is that I cannot wait ANYMORE!) to the team/individual who makes the 3DS EMULATOR!

Does anyone know the coder or the admin who made DeSume or anyone that knows how to make a 3DS Emulator? I need SOLID proof that you are legit and know what you are doing. I will donate. MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE! I'm just sick and tired of waiting!

I'M SERIOUS! I'M NOT TROLLING!!!

Celice likes this.
  2. Giratina3

Giratina3 Official Lilac of GBATemp

Jul 15, 2008
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    Gimme gimme never gets.

SuzieJoeBob and Thunder Hawk like this.
  3. Kappacinno
    OP

Kappacinno Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2013
    I don't understand?

4. rasco13

rasco13 Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2010
    United States
    With $500 why don't you just buy a 3ds and pokemon x? Just saying.

5. RowanDDR

RowanDDR SNES Lover

Apr 13, 2006
    London
    Just curious - why do you want to play the game on your PC? For $500 you could buy the game and a 3DS XL, and a shitload of pizza and bang thats all you need?

6. Master X

Master X GBAtemp Regular

Mar 21, 2010
    United States
    A 3DS emulator is out. Google it, you'll find youtube videos of it with download links.

Nurio and SuzieJoeBob like this.
  7. Thunder Hawk

Thunder Hawk Firefox Master Race

Jan 21, 2013
    United States
    Really? If you're "I'M SERIOUS! I'M NOT TROLLING!!!" then show us that you have the money....

Wait... 1 post with a join date of today? Nvm.

SuzieJoeBob likes this.
  8. quantang

quantang Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2013
    United States
    yea and beside 3ds is not hack yet so it not something you can buy. If you want emulator just play pirate games then just get a 3ds 4.5 firmware with gateway to play your games.

9. Kappacinno
    OP

Kappacinno Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2013
    I know, but I prefer playing on my PC. I'm a PC gamer. Also, I don't need to buy 3DS game IRL. Save me alot of money. Also, save EVERYONE ALOT of money too. Seriously, does anyone have any clue how much it cose to make a 3DS EMU?

10. soulx

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    I'm actually a coder versed in C++, A++ and even E+ (not E++, though) and have a 3DS emu currently in development right now. Pretty much every game except for Hello Kitty Picnic with Sanrio Friends (sorry Dinoh) works perfectly, yes that includes Pokemon X/Y and the long rumoured Pokemon Z.

I wasn't initially planning to release it to the general public (don't really have any intentions of starting up the piracy scene) but with this announcement, I think I'll be happy to oblige. I don't want to reveal too much in the event that Nintendo is watching this thread (HI IWATA!) but I'll be willing to tell you some of its features.

- NAND upgrade, pretty much supercharges the 3DS's NAND giving it improved framerates and stuff
    - Steroscopic Composition Image, still in development but once completed, should allow 3D output to 4DTVs
    - Pokemon Bypasser, if you didn't know, each Pokemon game contains its own unique identifier to help facilitate trading, battling and all sorts of things. Since I've managed to get a hold of this identifier, I can immediately bypass any anti-piracy on any Pokemon game released. Even Pokemon Z.

While you might be skeptical, I implore you to look at my forum reputation. With 9000+ posts, 80% warn and over 4,000 truly wonderful likes, I am definitely legitimate. Feel free to paypal or moneyorder (I prefer this) the $500 cash and I will tell my Nigerian cousin to email you the emulator.

Cheers. :)

11. Kappacinno
    OP

Kappacinno Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2013
    LMAO! Your those i
    LOL, your those internet worshipers. You suck up to the guys with high rep and high post counts! You have no clue mate!

Boy12 and SuzieJoeBob like this.
  12. tyons

tyons GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 11, 2012
    Italy
    please don't say bullshit.

NO 3DS EMULATORS EXIST NOWADAYS! THEY ARE ALL FAKE!

I wrote it big for those who come here in the future.

13. Kappacinno
    OP

Kappacinno Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2013
    WOW! Thought you was legit then this 'Nigerian cousin to email you the emulator' OBV I wont pay you straight. I will need SOLID proof. But w/e.

weavile001 and SuzieJoeBob like this.
  14. Vipera

Vipera Banned

Banned
    Aug 22, 2013
    United States
    Away from this shithole
    Add 1000$ and I will send a PS3 emulator too, together with my very personal copy of Kingdom Hearts 3.

15. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    Let's not be silly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.