Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
I use Rudolph's WiFi dumper, but this should work just as well. This is the tutorial I used: http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1942. It only takes a couple seconds to dump a save. Use whichever method you think is easier.

But that's backing up a DS ROM. How would that backup a save too?
Easy. You open up the program, change out your CycloDS to the retail cart, then I believe you hit B on the first screen, which is SAV file create. It'll just dump the SAV file, not the whole ROM.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
Link5084 said:
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
I use Rudolph's WiFi dumper, but this should work just as well. This is the tutorial I used: http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1942. It only takes a couple seconds to dump a save. Use whichever method you think is easier.

But that's backing up a DS ROM. How would that backup a save too?
Easy. You open up the program, change out your CycloDS to the retail cart, then I believe you hit B on the first screen, which is SAV file create. It'll just dump the SAV file, not the whole ROM.

The instructions here said

# You will be instructed to change your flash cart out for the game you want to dump. Put your game in, press A.
# Hit R twice, and then hit B (and A to start dumping right after that). Your game will start dumping. THIS WILL TAKE A
LONG TIME.

So I dont have to hit R twice or press A on the first screen? After switching out immediately press B and then I'm done?

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
The instructions here said

# You will be instructed to change your flash cart out for the game you want to dump. Put your game in, press A.
# Hit R twice, and then hit B (and A to start dumping right after that). Your game will start dumping. THIS WILL TAKE A
LONG TIME.

So I dont have to hit R twice or press A on the first screen? After switching out immediately press B and then I'm done?
That's the idea. It should be self explanatory. Just press the button that says "SAV File Create" or something similar. You should then have a save file on your computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol