nsg1988

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Relative newbie to the Vita hacking scene so please bear with me. I want to be able to swap SD2Vita between my Vita and PSTV. Both units/memory cards are linked to the same PSN account. too. I've tried looking up how to do this but have read some horror stories of people bricking their PSTVs, so wanted to make sure before I do anything stupid.

I've got a PS Vita on 3.68, spoofing 3.73 via h-encore2.

Addons wise, I only have the bare minimum (nonpdrm, nonpdrm_un, and storagemgr) all on the ur0 directory (according to autoplugin, there are no addons installed in the ux0 directory).

I recently got a PSTV. I've got this set up pretty much identically to the VIta (3.68 FW, spoofing 3.73 via h-encore2), though Autoplugin on the PSTV is saying that nonpdrm and nonpdrm are installed on both ur0 and ux0 (not only that, but when I look at installed plugins on ur0, the the path for nonpdrm reads ux0:tai/plugins/nonpdrm.skprx).

So my question to the much more knowledgeable people here is:

Before I install SD2vita on the PSTV with the aim of swapping it between Vita and PSTV...what do I need to do? Are there any changes I need to make to the above?

Help!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all you need to do is delete the id.dat on root or choose "unlink id.dat" in henkaku settings for swapping the sd2vita. this must be done every time or it will try to format.

nsg1988

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So if I'm understanding this correctly:

- I'll install SD2vita on my PSTV and configure the ux0 etc etc as the default storage
- then I'll either unlink card in Henkaku settings OR delete id.dat on my PS Vita
- Switch the Vita off and take the SD2vita card out
- Put SD2vita card into the PSTV and switch it on

That should work?

nsg1988

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok cool, will give this a try and post the results.

Thanks so much for your help!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok so I have done this, and the PSTV has SD2vita installed with the card in the machine, configured etc.

But I can't see any of the downloaded games? Where are they?

EDIT: Refreshed the live area using VitaShell and now I'm good. Thanks!!

Last edited by nsg1988,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8