i touch 2

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by snukems, Apr 29, 2009.

Apr 29, 2009

i touch 2 by snukems at 6:39 PM (1,009 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. snukems
    OP

Newcomer snukems Member

United Kingdom
    id love to know if anyone has had the chance to review the itouch 2 yet only i keep looking for reviews on it but cannot find any. is there any vids or pic specs anywhere tried looking cant find any.

2. Fabis94

Member Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Latvia
    iTouch 2 hasn't arrived to anyone yet. I mean it was released only last friday. Anyways there is almost no difference between iTouch and iTouch 2. The firmware is the same and the only difference is that iTouch 2 can be run on a DSi. So just read a review for an iTouch [​IMG]

3. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
  4. wireles

Newcomer wireles Advanced Member

Belgium
    actually i preordered one the 18th and now tomorrow i'm going to get it from the post office. I'll probably won't review it, but i will be sure to post my findings with it

5. Frederica Bernkastel

Member Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

United Kingdom
    I got mine today, and am reviewing it ATM.
    It will be up on NintenHacker (link in my sig) cause GBAtemp don't like it when someone beats them to an official review,
    and then posts it on their site.
    Give it 2 days.

EDIT: I should probably mention that the M3 Team sent it to me 2 days before it was released (yesterday)

6. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Well is the new 3.0 firmware (the one that was made in prep for the itouch2 release) any different from the 2.x one?

7. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    [​IMG]

Check my signature for a video review. This one's a bit longer and more tedious than my usual reviews, because I decided to give a look at RTS and run a game.

8. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

the 3.0 firmware is out for 6 days and there's still no changelog, so it's most likely the only difference is the added iTouch2
    it_firegame.eng, the game engine part is the same as 2.5A, so nothing new there.