I think im going to get a new cart.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by purechaos996, Mar 24, 2010.

Mar 24, 2010
  1. purechaos996
    OP

Member purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Well I think its time for me to change flashcards I currently have a m3ds real and just a regular Ds lite but I wanna get a new flashcard I looking at all the DSi flashcards and I want one with really good support but also has a really nice GUI. I was thinking of the AceKard2i as that seems to be the favorite in the polls. Also anyone know the name of the card that was going to add the support of the iPlayer into it so it could play normal video formats?

BTW anyone know if all the GBAtemp sponsored sites are safe some of them look a little shady.

2. rommy667

Member rommy667 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Ireland
    If i were you id get a AK2i for sure,second choice would be a supercard dsi but as supercard 2 is due out soon id get the AK2i for now......

3. House Spider

Banned House Spider In the GBAtemp attic.

Ireland
    There is no Flashcart with ROM support and computer video codecs yet but the Supercard DSTWO is being realesed soon.

4. purechaos996
    OP

Member purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yeah I believe the SuperCard DS2 is card I was thinking of. And I just ordered my AK2i so thanks.

Anyone know if the RAM pak from my M3 will work with my AK2i so I can play my GBA games?