Hacking I think I'm banned....

Ohana_Honokusu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I was playing Fire Emblem Awakening on sky3ds, I just started the game, after all the settings and whatnot, I went on my friends list and I got the error code 002-0102(ban code). It was public header :( So am I perma-banned? Will I get unbanned? I heard some users got unbanned after 2 weeks.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Fire emblem havent online features, (unless street pass and upgrades) so i dun understand how u was banned

u would be banned for another game and the changes has arrive late

Greetings

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fire emblem havent online features, (unless street pass and upgrades) so i dun understand how u was banned

Greetings

Fire Emblem does have online features - in the form of the Bonus Box primarily. With that in mind, I'd say it's entirely possible Fire Emblem was the game that caused it. That being said, there's always a chance it was something else.

Ohana_Honokusu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Greetings
Fire Emblem does have online features - in the form of the Bonus Box primarily. With that in mind, I'd say it's entirely possible Fire Emblem was the game that caused it. That being said, there's always a chance it was something else.
Hey Everyone, thanks for responding. I forgot to mention I turned on SpotPass by accident when they asked me at the start of the game. They probably detected me from accidentally turning on SpotPass. So am I perma-banned or will I unbanned soon? Also turning off SpotPass is a good idea,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)