I recently purchased an AceKard2i

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Derekku, Jan 22, 2010.

Jan 22, 2010
  1. Derekku
    OP

Newcomer Derekku Member

United States
    Hey two days ago i purchased an AceKard2i from Real Hot Stuff. They deliver from New Jersey. Im in Florida.
    How long should it take, because ive heard people saying about fake websites and fake AceKard2i's .

Does anyone know if the site is reliable or not? and My AceKard2i isnt going to be a fake is it?

2. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    Awesome site. If you live in FLA it should take 3-4 days max.

I just got my 2i from them, and couldn't be happier.

RHS is actually one of the best sites to order from if you live in the US, and dont mind spending a bit extra to ensure youll get a quality item quickly.

3. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    When you do get it, you should get AKAIO 1.5.1, as well as the latest loaders and such. I got an AceKard, and I just love the crap out of it.

4. Derekku
    OP

Newcomer Derekku Member

United States
    Oh wow, you guys don't know how much stress has been lifted from my shoulders by your replies.
    Lol Unfortunately didnt purchase it with a MicroSD because i was planning on getting one at Best Buy lol
    Ill get to it eventually but i was more worried of not recieving the AceKard2i lol

Thanks Again

5. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States

eep! Don't buy it from Best Buy. it may be legit, but you'll get raped on the price. I would recommend that you do a quick search on Amazon, or Newegg to find what you need (not ebay)

The prices are usually very low compared to retail stores, and its pretty much the same shit.

6. Derekku
    OP

Newcomer Derekku Member

United States
    yeah but I don't trust online stores so much lol
    I'm not really a skeptic to many things at all, just online stores where you need to give a credit card and have an item delivered through several places and people to get to your house, which may or may not come in good condition, or come at all. Not only that, but apparently people have gotten fake, broken, or a different item entirely and you have no way of proving it so you end up losing your money and time for no reason at all.

I do trust stores where i see, feel and purchase the item personally though.

7. Guzzie

Newcomer Guzzie Advanced Member

Antarctica
    Amazon and Newegg are both very reputable. Do yourself a favor and save your money, order through them to get your microsd.