Gaming I need some instructions,advices and guides!

lereb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I need some instructions about how can i make my psp slim 2000 play games such as nds with a flash card do!How it will cost me to do that!what emulators i can play in psp and generally it is easy to do all that?

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lereb said:
I need some instructions about how can i make my psp slim 2000 play games such as nds with a flash card do!How it will cost me to do that!what emulators i can play in psp and generally it is easy to do all that?

Generally if you have no idea how to do it, get someone who knows how to do it.
PSP isn't like a DS where you just buy a flash cart and put games on it. You need several items as well as the knowledge of what you're doing.
First you need to check if your PSP is hackable or not. Check the firmware and/or check the mobo (motherboard) version. (I don't know where this is as I didn't do it, sorry). If it's mobo version TA-88v3, you're out of luck as those versions aren't hackable as of yet.

If it's hackable, you'll want a Pandora's Battery and a Magic Memory Stick. Google these items if you don't know what they are.
So, you'll probably end up downgrading (depending on what firmware you start with) and then you'll be using your PB and MMS to upgrade your firmware to custom firmware. If you don't know how or have doubts, google and read up A LOT or just find someone who knows how to mod it.

As for cost, shop owners who know how to mod it will probably ask for around $20.00.

As for emulators, please look around this board for that. There are plenty of threads that involve what emulators can and can't be run on PSP.

Wish you luck!

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just open the battery cover and look at the date code. If it's 8B or below, it's hackable. 8C or above, not possible. Simple.

Then follow above instructions by Blast.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone