Homebrew I need some help!

AsrielGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello! I am new to the Wii U Homebrew scene, as I just got one today. I have a question - can I hack the Wii U without a Wii U Gamepad? I only have the console and a Wii Remote. Thanks in advance!
Edit : I need a quick reply! :)

Last edited by AsrielGaming,

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! I am new to the Wii U Homebrew scene, as I just got one today. I have a question - can I hack the Wii U without a Wii U Gamepad? I only have the console and a Wii Remote. Thanks in advance!
Edit : I need a quick reply! :)

if i remember correctly no,you need the gamepad

also you need the gamepad for basic stuff like the system config or even loading haxchi on a original ds game (without changing the xml file)

Reactions: jeannotte

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep the gamepad is very much needed to hack the system. To boot any type of homebrew you need to be able to run the Internet browser at least once. Without the wiiu pad you can not enter your Internet details as system settings does not work without the pad.

At the very least you will need to borrow a pad to get everything setup.

Reactions: jeannotte

AsrielGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Yep the gamepad is very much needed to hack the system. To boot any type of homebrew you need to be able to run the Internet browser at least once. Without the wiiu pad you can not enter your Internet details as system settings does not work without the pad.

At the very least you will need to borrow a pad to get everything setup.

Thanks so much for the reply! Sadly I can't borrow one, but I will look somewhere for an affordable GamePad. Thanks for the help again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol