Gaming I need some help please

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you guys help me?, I have some questions and I think you know about it.

1.-Does the Wii with chip run the same games that the Wii without chip(with the homebrew of course)?
2.-Is there a solution for to play Wario Shake it NTSC(because of the black and white screen and also the intro video) and Harvest Moon:The tree of Tranquility? or at least can them be playable if they are from another region?
3.-Nothings happends if I play Wi-Fi with those games of if I have installed the Wii Homebrew Channel?
4.-(LAST ONE Question) Are the games that you play with the ISO Loader complete? I mean can I play them from the beginning to the end, or there is a limit and the game 'dies' in certain point or place?

Thank you!

ThatOtherPerson

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thatotherdev.com
XP
Country
Canada
1 - obviously a Wii with a mod chip or a Wii with the home brew channel can both play official store bought versions of games perfectly. With a mod chip backup copies of games should all work exactly as if they where originals. If your using the home brew channel + backup loader to play burnt copies of games then most of them will work but at least for the time being certain games wont and even the ones that do will likely have longer load times since the discs will be read at 3X instead of 6X.
2 - I don't know.
3 - Its plausible that some future Nintendo game might check if your Wii is chipped or if you have the homebrew channel installed but its completely safe to play all of the currently released games online. Just avoid downloading firmware updates.
4 - A few (very few) games are apparently glitching at specific parts with various backup loaders but if the game starts properly then you can safely assume that it will continue working as if it where not even a backup copy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ