ROM Hack I need patch for Scribblenauts...

UnknownkidX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I can't seems to get Scribblenauts working for me. I'm using a M3 Real Adapter and I found a nice set to get the title screen. But when I press start I keep getting this error "Cannot read data. Please turn power off and reinsert the ds card." I thought I had a bad rom, so I d/l few different version, but sadly the still problem occur. I search through this site or other alike for the same issue only to come out short. I tried different set up for this game but still no answer.

After miles of miles of frustration, I wonder if this game is even worth my time. I decided to get an emu and see what's up. Surprisingly, the game work just fine on emu for all 3 versions. I was able to get to Stage 3-2 only be piss off for my ds not getting this Awesome game to work. So, I went back and tried it again a few times.... finally I came to a conclusion that maybe this game is privacy block afterall.

So long story short - I believe Scribblenauts is actually privacy block and will be gratitude if someone can make a patch to bypass it.

Thank you and sorry for my pointless life story.

UnknownkidX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh right sorry, it was piracy block. Thank you for the correction.

Ok, so I just need to reformatted my card. Hmm ok. Thank you so much! May I ask what is the cause for this error? So it doesn't happen it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, wut