Homebrew I need help

ChiinoKaponii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a n3dsxl with sysnand 9.2 and emunand 11.4 runing luma 8.0 i use decrypt9 and i inyect the emunand on the sysnand but i selec restore nand and they gave me a warning that i will lose the arm9 and i continue because i was shure that i have the boot9strap no arm9 , wen it finish i turn on my console an they gave me black screen and the static blue ligth , and i cant open the luma config with select and the menu with start , i dont now wat to do i need help (sorry for my bad english)

Last edited by ChiinoKaponii,

Ace212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a n3dsxl with sysnand 9.2 and emunand 11.4 runing luma 8.0 i use decrypt9 and i inyect the emunand on the sysnand but i selec restore nand and they gave me a warning that i will lose the arm9 and i continue because i was shure that i have the boot9strap no arm9 , wen it finish i turn on my console an they gave me black screen and the static blue ligth , and i cant open the luma config with select and the menu with start , i dont now wat to do i need help (sorry for my bad english)

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. :(

If you can't figure out a solution to your problem, you can always wait for NTRBootHax to release to unbrick your system if it has to come to that.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not sure if you are bricked or not, but I think you should have used GodMode9 and followed the guide's Move emuNAND page :-/ I hope someone can help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."