I need help!!!

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Jon O'Brien, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Jon O'Brien
    OP

Jon O'Brien GBAtemp Regular

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    When you open the eshop old downloader with homebrew it show old title that you can download. But when I am not in homebrew and open the eshop it loads the exact same thing as the homebrew eshop old Downloader and I don't see any new titles. Could someone tell me what is happening.

2. Giodude

Giodude Ruler of Italy

GBAtemp Patron
    Giodude is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 17, 2015
    United States
    New York
    1: specify your problem in the title, dont just say "i need help and waste people's time by having to manually look at the thread, instead of seeing it from a glance. It makes you look like a whiny impatient bitch.
    2: so? It's SUPPOSED to do that. Applications that have been removed and put back on the eshop "like ironfall" will download 1.0, even if the eshop doesnt look different.
    3: there's a search button for a reason, and smea's twitter, with the exact same question on his second latest reply. Google exists.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

just saw other thread
    4: dont make 2 seperate threads. That takes up more space and makes you seem even more whiny and desperate.
    5: search iron, i did that

3. Jon O'Brien
    OP

Jon O'Brien GBAtemp Regular

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    I searched that nothing came up. And sorry for the thread title.

4. Giodude

Giodude Ruler of Italy

GBAtemp Patron
    Giodude is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 17, 2015
    United States
    New York
    send a video of you booting up the old eshop and typing in iron. When all else fails that really helps because i can make sure everything's getting across.