Homebrew I need help!!!

Jon O'Brien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you open the eshop old downloader with homebrew it show old title that you can download. But when I am not in homebrew and open the eshop it loads the exact same thing as the homebrew eshop old Downloader and I don't see any new titles. Could someone tell me what is happening.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1: specify your problem in the title, dont just say "i need help and waste people's time by having to manually look at the thread, instead of seeing it from a glance. It makes you look like a whiny impatient bitch.
2: so? It's SUPPOSED to do that. Applications that have been removed and put back on the eshop "like ironfall" will download 1.0, even if the eshop doesnt look different.
3: there's a search button for a reason, and smea's twitter, with the exact same question on his second latest reply. Google exists.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just saw other thread
4: dont make 2 seperate threads. That takes up more space and makes you seem even more whiny and desperate.
5: search iron, i did that

Jon O'Brien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1: specify your problem in the title, dont just say "i need help and waste people's time by having to manually look at the thread, instead of seeing it from a glance. It makes you look like a whiny impatient bitch.
2: so? It's SUPPOSED to do that. Applications that have been removed and put back on the eshop "like ironfall" will download 1.0, even if the eshop doesnt look different.
3: there's a search button for a reason, and smea's twitter, with the exact same question on his second latest reply. Google exists.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just saw other thread
4: dont make 2 seperate threads. That takes up more space and makes you seem even more whiny and desperate.
5: search iron, i did that
I searched that nothing came up. And sorry for the thread title.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
send a video of you booting up the old eshop and typing in iron. When all else fails that really helps because i can make sure everything's getting across.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."