I Need HELP with MY AK2i

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by dragonbladerxx1, Jun 12, 2009.

Jun 12, 2009
  1. dragonbladerxx1
    OP

Member dragonbladerxx1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hello Every One!
    IM asking Help Because my acekard 2i is kinda messed up now, because,well... I was adding cheats on my acekard 2i which was Lego battles ds
    And then I saved and stuff. i put my sd in my ak2i slot thing and when i got on it i went to my Lego battles game and then I pressed the cheat button and there was no cheats for that game. Then, I went back on my PC and deleted a few cheats i didnt want because i thought i had to much cheats. Then i went back on my game and pressed the cheat button and nothing happened, I was like WTF!!!
    After wards I went into the ak website and downloaded the ak2i firmware again, nd put it on my sd ect. (BTW my Themes were in the other firmware which i forgot to copy, Oh well...) after that i deleted all the cheats in that firmware and then when i turned my dsi back on and went on my game... Guess what.

Even though I deleted all my cheat file which were usrcheat.dat, CHEAT.dat and the Xml one. They were still ther!!! wtf!!! So i checked my Themes even though i DELETED THEM BY ACCIDENT. SO I checked and THEY were all Still ther even though t wasnt in the Firmware....OMG!!! how is that???
    PLease help!
    THX!!
    P.S every time I add new cheats in the cheat files... it doesnt appear when I click the cheat button on my ak2i. same with the themes.
    ANy plz help me!

2. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Uhh...this belongs in the acekard forum...

3. dragonbladerxx1
    OP

United States
    oh srry... but I cant seem to register in the acekard website...

4. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
  5. dragonbladerxx1
    OP

United States
    yes...still no use [​IMG] my cheats r still the same whether I delete or not.

6. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Format your card and use AKAIO firmware instead of Acekard. Follow the directions in the wiki for using cheats.

Cheats only work for "clean" rom dumps. If it's not a clean dump, no cheats will show up.

7. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    anytime after you reinsert a cheat database you have to REBUILD your cheats
    thats the process you missed out hence you are still seeing all the old cheats

always select database you want - rebuilt

8. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Moved to the AK Board..

9. dragonbladerxx1
    OP

United States
    THx pluto! i didnt know where the AK forum was. thx!

10. dragonbladerxx1
    OP

United States
    I downloaded the akaio 1.4.1 in gbatemp. then i put the loader,put the aio thing and the menu. after that i put the newest cheats and added the lego battle cheats coz it wasnt in ther. i draged and droped the cheat file in to the aio cheat folder. i booted my ak2i, went on my lego battle game, and clicked cheat. THen every thing froze. WTF???

11. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    bad cheat file due to edit! i suggest you delete all the .dat you created and files in the cc & cheats folder~!

go download a new copy of .dat ... insert the codes via r4cce ... save as usrcheat.dat and reinsert back to your microsd~!

it should solve your problem!

YES, it happens to me once in a blue blue moon~!

12. dragonbladerxx1
    OP

United States
    Sorry 2 ask but where could I download a new copy of .dat file? thx for the tip btw. hopefully it should work! [​IMG]

13. dragonbladerxx1
    OP

United States
    srry for double posting btw.

------------------------------
    UPDATE.
    I downloaded a new usrcheat.dat from the cheat database Then i added the lego battle cheat (money 99999) and saved it as usrcheat.dat.
    then inserted my sd in my comp. deleted the cc files and my usrcheat.dat file and then i inserted my new usrcheat.dat. i tryed it and it still freezes. I dont get it!
    what have I done wrong??? maybe u could make a file and upload it somewhere so i could download it. If it is ok with u?
    ---------------------------------------
    FINAL UPDATE.
    OH! finally it works! I did everything u said and it works now!!! thanks alot!!
    THank u!
    THanks elix