I need help with installing Pokemon Blue

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by KingxHyruler, Mar 1, 2016.

1. KingxHyruler
    OP

KingxHyruler GBAtemp Regular

Feb 11, 2015
    United States
    OK so I got the .cia files for blue, red and yellow, I installed it through FBI as usual it shows up but when I go to play it, it just freezes on the 3ds logo. I've installed plenty of games but for some reason these won't work. I'm on sysNand 9.2 and 10.6 emuNand on a N3DS XL, am I doing something wrong? Also as I side note, I tried injecting FBI into the Safety & Health app on sysNand but now the app is gone, I've done it on emuNand successfully and yes I did the steps to make sure I extracted from sysNand and inject into sysNand. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Akira

Akira I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!

Apr 28, 2013
    United States
    You just have to go to the e-shop and repair the games. It happened to me too, now it's working and Im playing it currently

3. KingxHyruler
    OP

Feb 11, 2015
    United States
    how do I do this?

4. Akira

Akira I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!

Apr 28, 2013
    United States
    Uhmm go to the e-shop, look for the games, for example pokemon blue, and scroll down til you see the repair download.

KingxHyruler likes this.
  5. KingxHyruler
    OP

Feb 11, 2015
    United States
    ok will try that now, thank you!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Awesome, worked like a charm, thank you very much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice