Hacking i need help with Gateway! "Read Error"...

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my friend bought a gateway for himself and made it work, and he basically did the same for me.

initially Shovel Knight and Smahs bros both were working on my 3DS. He put Persona Q and Pokemon AR on it, and then i went home.

but now it says "read error" when i press select to choose a game... the diagnoiss thing says "SD CARD FAIL" too. what happened?! how acan i fix this?! HELP.

i don't really know the process of making stuff work on gateway and such, so i can't confirm how these things were done. if you think you can help me but need a question answered please tell me where i cna find the info you need.

i just noticed that it no longer says "GW" before the version in the system config, before the gateway menu...

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friend bought a gateway for himself and made it work, and he basically did the same for me.

initially Shovel Knight and Smahs bros both were working on my 3DS. He put Persona Q and Pokemon AR on it, and then i went home.

but now it says "read error" when i press select to choose a game... the diagnoiss thing says "SD CARD FAIL" too. what happened?! how acan i fix this?! HELP.

i don't really know the process of making stuff work on gateway and such, so i can't confirm how these things were done. if you think you can help me but need a question answered please tell me where i cna find the info you need.

i just noticed that it no longer says "GW" before the version in the system config, before the gateway menu...
Your friend gave you a very complex flashcart and clearly didn't explain how to use it. Not Cool.

Regarding the card error. Try reseating the mSD and gateway card.

You need to get back into gateway mode. Do you know how to do that? What is the version number in sysnand?

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Your friend gave you a very complex flashcart and clearly didn't explain how to use it. Not Cool.

he told me how to setup my game sand how to play them, that seemed enough.

regardless, i'm ashamed to say that i didn't notice the Gateway cartridge didn't have it's micro SD on, that solved my problem.... i'm sorry for wasting your times

Reactions: thorasgar

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    ok if sony, xbox or nintendo arent going to e3 then
    who the fuck is going???
    are they just gonna have like a blank stage or something
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Indie devs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Instead of the "big three", you'll have the "little million".
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It will be two minutes per show.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Instead of Sony holding a two hour conference, there will be sixty small devs holding two minute conferences.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be a good chance for Soulja Boy to show off his new game system.. The SouljaGame console 3.0
  • Veho @ Veho:
    His next console: a Playdate ripoff called "Crank That".
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    FLORIDA MAN WHERE ARE YOU!?
  • Flame @ Flame:
    save me !!!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    WAKE ME UP
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    can't wake up
  • Flame @ Flame:
    before you you go go?
    +1
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I'm blue ama dee da ba die
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wake me up when it's all over.
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    september ended a few months back
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Do you remember. The 21st night of September?
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Love was changin' the minds of pretenders. While chasin' the clouds away
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Remember remember.
    +1
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    Brother, what a night it really was
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn that was weird... I use AdBlock browser for Android and I found a web page that crashed it.... Literally just couldn't get out of it lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's Groundhog Day, my dudes.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ground up dogs?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ground up dogs?