Homebrew I NEED HELP WITH ERROR!

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I unlinked sysnand while emunand was using the same nnid. I now get error 022-2634 on emunand 11.0.0-33U.

I heard that you could format emunand to fix this, but I am worried that it will delete FBI. So I tried freakyhax to reinstall FBI afterwords. It won't open the FBI app though.

I really need help on this.

One more question, if I make a backup of emunand, can I restore it through sysnand 9.2 homebrew through Emunand9? Will I still have FBI?

Last edited by Skyshadow101,

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u need to make a back up of your emuNAND with Decrypt9WIP then use tiny format on emuNAND

and set up emuNAND then

relink the nnid in to the emu

then restore the emuNAND.bin

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u need to make a back up of your emuNAND with Decrypt9WIP then use tiny format on emuNAND

and set up emuNAND then

relink the nnid in to the emu

then restore the emuNAND.bin

What I did was put NASA on my homebrew menu, for some reason, I could open it through freakyhax. So I used tiny format to format it, then I set it up and put my NNID on it. Then I reinstalled the FBI .cia on the emunand through NASA.

I have the gift wrap bug though, even when I already fixed error 022-2634. The NANDs are unlinked and everything. I don't know why. Help?

One more question, can I restore a NAND backup that was logged in to the NNID? The backup is of my sysnand before I set up emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-