Hacking I need help with an used ps vita

Yukki_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I buyed an used ps vita and when it turns on there's the enso logo on it. But i don't see apps like vitashell, there are only the system apps. It is on firmware 3.65, i need to update it to 3.73 but when i go to system update i see these:
msg_update_wifi
msg_update_ps3
msg_update_pc
When i clik on them they don't do anything.
Can somebody help me please, i'm going crazy

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ duwen :

Adrenaline works fine on my PSTV, but only PSP ISOS, the PSX eboot is not even halfscreen. The picture is very small in the corner. There is a bounty of it. -> Native Resolution for PSP games on PSVITA. [$1,875] from rinnegatamante website. Anyway I play my PSX games on PS2 or PS3, so I dont need it. But there are still differences. In all Adrenalin is mostly perfect and is more usefull than the PS3 emulation, but on PS3 the graphics are a lot better.

@ Marc_78065 :

nah, the point was that we have some members here and say you can buy everything without problems. ;)
And it's true, but if you don't like the HEN option then you need to be cautious buying a specific type.

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
I buyed an used ps vita and when it turns on there's the enso logo on it. But i don't see apps like vitashell, there are only the system apps. It is on firmware 3.65, i need to update it to 3.73 but when i go to system update i see these:
msg_update_wifi
msg_update_ps3
msg_update_pc
When i clik on them they don't do anything.
Can somebody help me please, i'm going crazy
you're better of fixing that also, that text you see is the result of the update blocker being installed.

reinstall the 3.65 with qcma through recovery.
and just re-do everything from scratch if you plan to j@ilbreak it

Reactions: SonsofOcelot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out