Hacking I need help: usb loader don't work anymore

3pol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cfg usb loader is not working anymore. It gives me 30 countdown to detect hdd. And I have notice that in the logo of cfg there is a version and a ios 249, beside the ios 249 is [FRAG]

It all start when I've install ios 249 base 37 then after that I reinstall it by following the novice guide to ios. I've installed ios 249 rev19, ios 250 base 38 and hermes 202,222,223 v 5.

And i have upgraded/ reinstall the cfg, I have tried everything and it is still the same. I've partition/ reformat again the hard drive and still nothing.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

3pol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I had been playing seen 6 months with no problem using cfg and my hdd. This is the first time I have encounter it.
I will try to change my program to transfer games on hdd, I had been using wbsf manager. I will try wii back up manager as they say it's good. Maybe I will format the hdd.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What was your previous cIOS before update? Earlier versions allowed the ability to use both usb ports whereas later ones only allow the outside one for connection. I noticed this myself when I installed Hermes cIOSes even though I stayed on rev9 for 249.

3pol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think ios 249 rev 17 base 57 and hermes 222,223 v 4.
Why cfg shows frag beside ios 249? does that mean I've install it incorrectly?

3pol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I plug my hdd to pc and it works fine. wbfs manager read the hdd and I can see the games.

I'm really confuse what is the source of the problem.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
during the 30 second countdown, try disconnecting then reconnecting your hard drive to the wii.
It most likely is simply a matter of him not updating the loader after updating from rev17 to rev19 (remember how the USB path changed?)

3pol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
during the 30 second countdown, try disconnecting then reconnecting your hard drive to the wii.

I've tried it but still not working T-T

Gordinio said:
QUOTE(XFlak @ May 26 2010, 04:38 AM) during the 30 second countdown, try disconnecting then reconnecting your hard drive to the wii.
It most likely is simply a matter of him not updating the loader after updating from rev17 to rev19 (remember how the USB path changed?)

cfg version is 56, how do I tell how the USB path changed?

3pol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I still don't get it, I've download wii backup manager and it can read my hdd.

before and after I make partition on hdd, I still encounter the same problem.

My hdd partition has 3, H: which is in FAT32, I: which is in wbfs and J: I did format this one.

Those it effect the loading? but base on cfg setting, it will only read wbfs format, so I was hoping it will only read [I: drive]

I've tried usb loader gx, it still can't read the hdd.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
3pol said:

My hdd partition has 3, H: which is in FAT32, I: which is in wbfs and J: I did format this one.

Those it effect the loading? but base on cfg setting, it will only read wbfs format, so I was hoping it will only read [I: drive]

Update your USB loader!!! Updating to cIOS rev19 breaks ALL old versions of USB loaders.

3pol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gordinio said:
3pol said:

Update your USB loader!!! Updating to cIOS rev19 breaks ALL old versions of USB loaders.

Oh yeah that figures, it read the hdd but can't load games. T-T

I did everything:
-reformat the hdd
- partition it to wbfs
-restore my games (some of it didn't read)
- update cfg v57 beta 5 ( it can't load games but can read hdd)
-check my sd delete the cfg file then restore it again (download from the net)

still nothing T-T

3pol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried this:
- reformat to fat32
- put wbfs folder and games
- still not working.

I tried everything, I really don't know what am I going to do..

3pol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am not sure if I'm missing something, here is my syscheck

sysCheck v1.6.1 by Erik Spyder

Region: NTSC-U

The system menu v417 is running under IOS36 (rev 3351)

Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: 100779357

Boot2 v3
Found 106 titles
Found 30 IOS on this console
Found 9 IOS Stubs on this console

Code:
IOS (revision)ÂÂÂÂIOS StubÂÂÂÂTrucha BugÂÂÂÂES IdentifyÂÂÂÂFlash AccessÂÂÂÂNAND AccessÂÂÂÂBoot2 AccessÂÂÂÂUSB 2.0

IOS4 (rev 65280)ÂÂYesÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?ÂÂÂÂ?

IOS9 (rev 521)ÂÂÂÂNo,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS10 (rev 768)ÂÂ Yes,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?,?,?,?,?,?

IOS11 (rev 256)ÂÂ Yes,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?,?,?,?,?,?

IOS12 (rev 12),ÂÂ No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS13 (rev 16),ÂÂ No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS14 (rev 263),ÂÂNo,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS15 (rev 523),ÂÂNo,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS16 (rev 512),ÂÂYesÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ,?,?,?,?,?,?

IOS17 (rev 518),ÂÂNo,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS20 (rev 256),ÂÂYesÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ,?,?,?,?,?,?

IOS21 (rev 525),ÂÂNo,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS22 (rev 780),ÂÂNo,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS28 (rev 1293)ÂÂNo,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS30 (rev 2816), YesÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ,?,?,?,?,?,?

IOS31 (rev 3092), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS33 (rev 2834), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS34 (rev 3091), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS35 (rev 1040), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS36 (rev 3351), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS37 (rev 3612), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS38 (rev 3867), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS40 (rev 2321), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS41 (rev 2320), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS43 (rev 2320), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS45 (rev 2320), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS50 (rev 5120), Yes,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?,?,?,?,?,?

IOS51 (rev 4864), Yes,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?,?,?,?,?,?
ÂÂÂÂ
IOS53 (rev 5149), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS55 (rev 5149), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS60 (rev 6174), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS61 (rev 4890), No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled

IOS202 (rev 65535),No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled

IOS222 (rev 65535),No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled

IOS223 (rev 65535),No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled

IOS224 (rev 65535),No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled

IOS249 (rev 19),ÂÂ No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled

IOS250 (rev 65535),No,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled,ÂÂÂÂDisabled,ÂÂÂÂEnabled

IOS254 (rev 31338),Yes,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?,?,?,?,?,?

Report generated on 2010/05/27

3pol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for viewing this.

other thread got a solution and solve it.

Done this:
- Install cios 38 rev 17
- Install hermes 222/223 v4

I won't update my ios again, I'm afraid of that event again.

Happy playing guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu