Gaming I need help setting up cross controller

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bet you $100 I have more Nintendo guff than you do. Been with the company for a long, long time. :tpi:

I'm merely being objective - PSVita aside, you're downplaying a system which currently has the best specs on the market and already has an impressive launch title list even though it was just announced, if that's not subjective, I don't know what is.

I highly Doubt that Budd(Still got my collection of Game & Watch handhelds from my youth)

And that fastest,strongest,graphic-est system aint squat without whut matters most the GAMES......Dont get me wrong i bought a Vita Day 1 and have bought most of the good games for it(2-3 maybe) and i dont like i have to wait 2-3 years to see the "Potential" of a system.....

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I highly Doubt that Budd(Still got my collection of Game & Watch handhelds from my youth)

And that fastest,strongest,graphic-est system aint squat without whut matters most the GAMES......Dont get me wrong i bought a Vita Day 1 and have bought most of the good games for it(2-3 maybe) and i dont like i have to wait 2-3 years to see the "Potential" of a system.....
Define "good games", I've got plenty for the PSVita and to be frank, I'm not really "waiting 2-3 years" for them either. Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, MGS HD Collection, PSABR, AC3:L, Mortal Kombat, Lumines: Electronic Symphony, Wipeout 2048 from the ones I have and much, much more to come - what's not to like?

In any case, we're going terribly off-topic now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM