Homebrew I need help plz

Mr_sephiroth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I installed a cia file but when the installation started I hit 3ds and then it was turned off when I started it turned on normally but 1.5gb of memory was missing from the console and the title and the data of the file did not appear. What can I do?

Last edited by Mr_sephiroth,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If the game doesn't show up in the system settings under the installed titles, then find the high and low IDs for it and delete the folder it was being installed in manually from your SD card (it's inside the "Nintendo 3DS" folder, find the subfolder named "titles" and delete the folder with the ID matching the CIA you were installing). Besides that, you can try deleting through FBI.

Btw, you can always just reinstall the CIA and it will overwrite the unfinished installation without any issues and will go back to taking the normal amount of space.

Last edited by ThoD,

Mr_sephiroth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
If the game doesn't show up in the system settings under the installed titles, then find the high and low IDs for it and delete the folder it was being installed in manually from your SD card (it's inside the "Nintendo 3DS" folder, find the subfolder named "titles" and delete the folder with the ID matching the CIA you were installing). Besides that, you can try deleting through FBI.

Btw, you can always just reinstall the CIA and it will overwrite the unfinished installation without any issues and will go back to taking the normal amount of space.

I will try thanks for the information

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.