Hacking I need help please.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I want to use eshop because I am having trouble finding the cia version of the free games in eshop.

I don't even understand your post. freeShop has exactly the same games eshop has if you've provided it with the enctitlekey.bin. Technically freeShop IS eshop - but it's just free. freeShop won't have games eShop doesn't have - that is, games that were never released digitally such as Kingdom Hearts. If you want to get a game that's not in eshop then you'll have to download it from a certain forum .. that you will have to find on your own.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I thought we are talking about 3DS not the crappy PSVita xD
That's besides the point, it was just the firs guide I saw that I knew I saw here.

he does mention his source as the post on reddit by same author ..so I dont see anything wrong ..
I know, I was just pointing out for the sake of the OP that the site doesn't use it's own guides. My point was basically to look deeper into a site before blindly trusting it.

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's besides the point, it was just the firs guide I saw that I knew I saw here.

I know, I was just pointing out for the sake of the OP that the site doesn't use it's own guides. My point was basically to look deeper into a site before blindly trusting it.
Well it all depends on Google... As a noob I just Google how to install cfw 3ds.. I read whatever links show up.. Research is necessary but trust the website.. Not everyone can find 3ds.guide and 3dshacks on Reddit...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well it all depends on Google... As a noob I just Google how to install cfw 3ds.. I read whatever links show up.. Research is necessary but trust the website.. Not everyone can find 3ds.guide and 3dshacks on Reddit...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yet when they brick due to a faulty guide or a misunderstanding, they always somehow find GBATemp .. And that's when they ask for help. Not before, but after having bricked. :rolleyes:

Anyway if that site actually made 1:1 copies of GBATemp and Plailect's guide then it would be fine .. But it doesn't. The 3DS.Guide has files uploaded to filetrip which means they can and will eventually be outdated.

Reactions: Quantumcat

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet when they brick due to a faulty guide or a misunderstanding, they always somehow find GBATemp .. And that's when they ask for help. Not before, but after having bricked. :rolleyes:
lol..of course ..we have the most "help i bricked my 3ds" threads hence first result on Google ..

Last edited by munchy_cool,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k